Release Date: April 5, 2016
Let’s catch up!
- Major dies in prison.
- Clark Du Vaughn is in cahoots with Mr. Boss.
- Clive is ready to leave for the FBI, but he finally finds out about the whole zombie thing and decides to stay and take it to the end. His lady friend dumps him because of this.
- Blaine runs the long amnesia con all the way to the end of the episode, before dropping the bomb on his people in the most Blaine way possible.
- Ravi fucking snaps.
- Liv’s family who has been conspicuously absent all season comes into play somehow and this time she let’s them know she is a zombie.
- I cry because it will be another year before I get to hang out with the cast of iZombie again.
- I feel weird when Rose McIver (Liv) drops a voice over at the end of the episode in her thick Irish brogue.
- Everyone but Liv continues to not give a fuck about Drake.
- The writing staff of iZombie reads this review and realizes that they need someone with my ear for dialogue and curse words to be a script adviser.